I haven’t done one of these in a while but since making goals are my life, I wanted to share a few new ones that I want to achieve at the end of October.
- Make an aftermovie: I went on a road trip to the West (coast) of the USA and I filmed a lot with Francis’ Gopro. Since I haven’t made that much pictures, I want to make an aftermovie as a memory of this incredible trip.
- Read ‘The Little Book of Mindfulness’: I bought this book in Urban Outfitters. It immediately got my attention because I love being mindful about things. It helps me to get relaxed instead of stressed. I would even like to write about things that I’ve read and that I use or do in my daily life routine.
- Train for ‘my’ half marathon: A few weeks ago I ran 15K for the first time. I did it in 1h27min which I feel is a great time. Afterwards I felt so excited about the distance I ran. I felt like my body was capable to run even more so I set a new goal. At the end of November I want to run 21k or half of a marathon. I’ll keep you updated every now and then.
- Cut out soda: When I was in America, I didn’t drink any soda at all. I hope I keep on remaining this good habit.
- Buy new clothes for my autumn/winter wardrobe: I literally don’t have autumn or winter clothes. I’m thinking about going for a lot of dresses this year because I love how easy it is to put on. Also, I want to get a new pair of long leather boots. What about writing a post with styles I like?
Enjoy your Sunday