- Dove Summer Glow : I’ve been using this product non-stop and I love it. It’s a tanning body lotion so it nourishes your skin but it also gives you a tan. Obviously this isn’t like a self tanner but I think it looks very natural.
- Touch of Happiness Body Cream (Sweet Orange & Cedar Wood) : This was one of the products that came in the set that I got from Francis. This body cream smells heavenly. It’s very strong and very herbaceous. Whenever I put this on my skin, I feel fancy.
- Rituals Mild Facial Cleansing Milk : This product is perfect for me because it’s very soft on the skin and gentle too. It contains Lotus Flower and Moringa Extract so it smells delicious. My skin feels really clean after I’ve used this milk and my make up really does come off easily.
- Rituals Refreshing Facial Toner : I use this in combination with my cleansing milk. This toner also contains Lotus Flower and Moringa Extract and it’s perfect to remove the remaining impurities. This is the ultimate finish to your cleansing ritual.
- Maybelline Superstay Better Skin : This foundation promises you an instant even skin tone and a better looking skin in 3 weeks. I don’t know if this is true but I do believe that my skin looks better lately. The foundation is a little bit thicker than the ones I used before so you really have to work fast when blending it in onto your face. It contains SPF20 and I use the color ‘030-Sand’.