Recently I did some groceries in my local bio shop. I wanted to do this for a long time but because it’s so expensive, I hesitated. This Tuesday I said to myself ‘Whatever, just do this’ and I stepped in the shop. This is what I got :
- Coconut oil : I had this before and let me tell you, this product has many benefits. It’s good for the skin; you can use it as a eye make up remover; it’s a good replacement for butter, … I paid less than 7 euros for 500gr which is a pretty good deal.
- Sugar free muesli : Muesli is that sort of product that looks healthy but actually isn’t. It’s packed with sugar most of the times. The one I bought, isn’t. I’m definitely going to use this for my breakfast parfaits.
- Almond butter : Heaven in a jar! The only ingredient are almonds. Very good product to use as a spread on a cracker before hitting the gym.
- Spelt flour : I read that this is the best flour you can find. I can’t wait to use it for recipes.
- Stevia chocolate : Not healthy but sugar free. That’s one step forward, right?
Have you ever used one of these products before? Did you like it?