I was nominated by Jacquie Navarro for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much. You guys should check her out. I’ll link her down here.
Basically, this award helps to promote any and all types of bloggers with 200 followers or less to get them noticed. It also enables for the readers of the nominated blog to learn more about the creator.
I got a few questions to answer.
1. What is your favorite color?
I love yellow. It describes my personality in a very good way. I love to be active and energetic. I also love a lot of color in my life and I need to have sun to be happy.
2. What is your favorite way to work out or get some exercise?
Well, I like to go to the gym and do a cardio session, this can vary but most of the time I’ll run and then walk or hike for quite a bit. I also love to do weight training or just take classes that focus on your muscles. Next to that, I always go to school by bike (except when it’s raining). I find it the perfect way to get some fresh air.
3. Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to feel better about myself. I thought a blog would be a great way to write down how I felt and I also found it a nice way to share my passion for health and working out.
4. What are some techniques you use or will use to promote your blog?
This may seem weird but I’m not doing anything to promote my blog. I’m just this girl who writes down things whenever she wants. I don’t want to feel pressure to write posts. The fact that I’m writing this post is because I thought it was really sweet of Jacquie Navarro to nominate me.
5. What is the one beauty item you can never live without?
Hmm, I would choose foundation because I always look so pale without any.
6. Do you prefer to wear a lot of makeup or just enough to hide a few imperfections here and there?
I prefer to wear just enough make up because I don’t like the feeling of having a mask on. My opinion about make up is that it can be used to accentuate the beautiful things and to cover your imperfections.
7. What song could you listen to over and over again?
To be honest, I don’t really like to listen to music a whole lot. I only listen to music when I’m working out. I do like those emotional sad songs and inspirational songs.
8. Who is an inspiration to you?
Hmm, I have a few people that inspire me but right now, it’s my sister Julie. She has a blog too. I admire her creativity and her ambition to chase your dreams. If she wants something, she’s going to take action. I would love to have that too. She’s also very smart and realistic about things. I know that she’ll make it in the future.
9. What is your favorite quote?
Never expect too much. It’s better to be surprised than to be disappointed.
10. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Euhm, dog person. My boyfriend has a dog, Babs, and she’s cute. However, I’m not that into animals.
11. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
That’s a weird question. I would never change my name. 😀
Then, I was asked to give 11 random facts about me.
- I’m a dreamer. I have a lot of dreams that I want to accomplish within the next five years.
- I would love to be a mom in the future.
- I like being on my own and do the things that I like.
- I have an extreme YouTube obsession. My favorite channel is Itsjudyslife.
- Breakfast is my favorite meal.
- I’m an early bird and I find it very important to go to bed at 10pm.
- I’m a perfectionist. I like having structure in my life.
- Working out makes me extremely happy.
- I’m very protective towards my family but I don’t think they realize this. As long as they remember that I love them a lot.
- Pineapple and mango are my favorite fruits.
- I’m totally in love with my boyfriend, Francis.
I now nominate :
Questions for my nominees:
- What’s your favorite part of the day?
- If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
- What’s your biggest dream to achieve?
- When was the last time you cried and why?
- Do you have a boyfriend? If yes, give three reasons why you’ve fallen in love with him.
- Do you have this weird habit/ritual that nobody knows about?
- What’s your favorite meal?
- Which age did you liked the most?
- What are three things (physical, mental) you really like about yourself?
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
- What’s one thing you can’t stand?