Spring is finally here. I love to go to school with my bike in this kind of weather. The sun is shining, the birds are singing and flowers are showing up. What do I need more?
Anyway, I won’t be rambling further but go straight to what I wanted to talk about : my February favorites.
- H&M Yoga Shorts : I wear these all the times when I’m going to the gym. The material is very soft and I’m not joking when I say that I could live in these. They were only 10 euros.
- Hema Foundation Brush : I never really used a brush to apply my foundation but I’ve always used a make up sponge to do its job. Recently my friend Febe and I went to Hema to buy some new stuff. We both decided to buy a product and afterwards give our opinion about it. I must say that this brush works very well. The foundation blends perfectly on my skin but I do have the feeling that when I use the brush, I wear more foundation.
- Garnier Dry Shampoo : This product is a lifesaver for people that don’t have time to wash their hair. I wash it everyday but it tends to get greasy very fast. I spray this over my hair and let it sit for 2 minutes. Then, I brush my hair and it looks way better.
- Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish (104 – Sweet as Candy) : This soft pink looks so feminine on my nails. I always apply two coats.
- Bourjois Cream Blush (Rose Tender) : This blush has been laying in my room for quite a while now. I used to be very skeptical about it because I wasn’t familiar with the whole ‘cream’ trend. However, I do like it because it looks very natural on my skin and I always have the feeling that it highlights my cheekbones.
- Primark Arm-Band Phone holder : this thing was surprisingly cheap so I couldn’t resist buying this. I always use this when I do weight training because I obviously can’t hold my phone when doing this.
- Essence ‘Get BIG Lashes’ volume boost mascara : In the beginning of the month, I went to Spa with Francis. I needed a waterproof mascara because we would swim. I didn’t want to spend a whole lot of money on it because to be honest, I hate waterproof mascara. It doesn’t come off easily which is obvious (duuuh, it’s waterproof) but I wanted to mention this though. It does its job and I bought it for a very reasonable price.
- J.D. Gross Chocolate with Caramel Nibs : This chocolate was very tasty and rich. The pure chocolate tasted bitter at the beginning but when you got to the actual caramel nibs, a sweet taste exceeded. It gave the ideal crunch to the piece of chocolate.
- Comic Strips (deluxe first aid) : I’m that kind of person that always cuts herself while shaving. Result is that I can’t stop bleeding and that I need a bandage. Who doesn’t like these awesome assorted ‘OUCH’ ones?