I may look very serieus in this picture but I am actually very happy.
In September, I started a whole new life. I went to college and met new friends. I started to work out. I started to not stress anymore for everything. I started to be more realistic in a lot of things. I discovered that life is so much easier when you feel good inside and outside. I look better at things now than I used to do. You have to know that their are always different perspectives on things. This post is really important because I am going to give a few tips on how I managed to feel better about myself and life.
- Try to avoid stress : I like to make a list with things I have to do but I don’t set a specific time on it. I like to do things before the ‘due date’. I’m also always prepared because I hate hurrying when I don’t want to.
- Work out : Whenever I do a work out, I feel good. No matter in which state I was when I started, I’ll always feel good afterwards. Working out helps you to stay focused, fit, healthy and most important, happy.
- Be realistic : I like to be realistic in the things I do. That way, you can’t get dissapointed. When I know I’m going to get a surprise, I don’t expect anything so everything can only get better. When I feel sick or exhausted, I won’t go to the gym.
- Don’t try to be perfect : Nobody is perfect, everybody is unique. You don’t even have to try. It’s ok to not be ok sometimes.
- Take a risk : Sometimes you have to do unexpexted things because they can be the best.
- Be active : This one is really important for me. When I start my day active, I’ll be active during the day too. When I eat breakfast and go to bed again afterwards, I already know that I will have a lazy day.
- Be confident : Confident girls are sexy. Be happy with yourself and accept your flaws and imperfections.
- Reward yourself : Every now and then, it’s nice to reward yourself for the work you’ve done lately. This can go from shopping, going on vacation, eating out,…