- I wanted to run 10k in 1 hour and I…. succeeded! I actually did this run yesterday morning on the very last day of January. It wasn’t hard at all.
- I made a scrub but not from the website I had mentioned. I made my own lip scrub just by mixing sugar with olive oil. My lips are so dry lately because of the cold weather. This srub was the perfect idea.
- I’ve made my own vision board and it’s standing on my desk. I even made a blog post about it.
- I didn’t make a jar of happiness, just because I don’t know if i’m going to keep writing little notes about my life. My blog is already my diary so I figured it would be too much. That doesn’t take away that I’ll ever make this as a present for someone.
After I’ve reflected on my previous goals, I’ll always write down my goals for the new month. Here are 4 goals for February :
- I want to make my own rainbow melted crayon art piece. I saw this several times on Pinterest and I love the idea.
- I want to run 12k (10k/h). I know this will be a hard one but I really want to succeed.
- I want to make valentine’s day treats.
- I want to donate blood in the month of February. I’m old enough now to do it and it’s very important to do it.