- My first tip is the most important one : you have to do it for yourself. Working out is not something that you do to please someone else. It’s something that you do because you feel better about yourself. Maybe you want to feel more energized or you want to be in a better condition or maybe you even want to lose some weight. Set your own goals, write them down and never forget them. It’s your body and your health, it’s up to you what you want to do with it. Make yourself proud!
- My second tip : results. The moment that results are showing, you will get so motivated to go on. Seriously! I’ve worked a lot to achieve my goal to be more toned and stronger. Last week I got two major compliments. My boyfriend said that my legs were so much more toned and that I looked beautiful. The second compliment I got was one of the coach in my fitness. He said that I looked amazing and that working out really paid off!
- Search your motivation on the Internet. There are so many fitnessguru’s on Youtube that will help you and motivate you to go on. Same with work out routines. Internet is the best place to inspire you. Sometimes I love to read quotes about health and fitness because it really does make me realize that it’s very important to take care of that.
- Buy new work out clothing. As I mentioned already in one of my previous posts, I rewarded myself with new work out clothing. I immediately felt motivated because you feel good in those clothes. I would recommend very colorful and brightening clothing because that’s the way I personally feel when I work out.
- It’s also necessary to have a good work out playlist. I feel like I‘m on top of the world when I listen to good music while exercising. Here are a few of my favorite songs :
1) Sebastian Ingrosso & Tommy Trash – Reload
2) Feel So Close – Calvin Harris
3) Contiez Ft. Trevy G. – Trumpsta
4) Wilkinson – Afterglow
5) MGMT- Kids
6) M83 – Midnight City
7) Gnarls Barkley – Run
8) FAUL – Changes (Feat Wad Ad)
9) Dire Straits- Walk Of Life
10) Avicii – Hey Brother
I hope you liked this post! Now go downloading my work out playlist and buy some new work out clothing. 🙂