Here it is, DIY n°1! I made my own vision board and I’m very very veeeery happy with the result. It turned out just like I wanted it to be. It has different aspects of my life. Let me explain the different things you can see.
- You can see some pictures of me. That’s because my vision board is obviously about me and my life.
- There are also three pictures of my boyfriend and I because he plays a big role in my life. He’s my second hand, let’s say.
- There are a few quotes on the board because I get inspired by them. The quotes relate a lot to me. I’m going to translate a few for you : “Fall, get up and go on!”
“Go on. Always.”
“Impress by being yourself!”
- Of course there are health related pictures because healthy living is my passion. Things like running, fitness, juicing, salads, pineaple (one of my favorite fruits) … are mentioned.
- I’m a girl so beauty is very important for me. I want to look good and I actually really like it to use make up and to treat myself.
- Last but not least, you can see some random sayings like ‘saving money’, ‘growing up’, ‘women can’t park’, ‘defense’, ‘family’,… these all describe myself in the perfect way.
I really hope you like this idea and I recommend doing it yourself. It will be nice to look back at it!